Welcome to Sparsh Society for Rural Development
SPARSH SOCIETY FOR REGULAR DEVELOPMENT was registered at Jaunpur, U.P. as a voluntary social organization under society Registration Act. 21, 1860, having its no. 201/2001-02 Date- 30/05/2001
As mentioned above that although Society was registered in 30-05-2001 but it has been carrying out its activities for the last several years in rural & under areas of District-Jaunpur (U.P.). Society was established with basic aim of providing society services to all community but particularly to women and handicapped person so they may become self depend & stand on their own feet. Such social service includes education nutrition health, family welfare, Income generating programme, women awareness & sanitation. Consumer & Environment awareness, etc. The other aim of Society to provide technical and vocational training to SC & Poor class candidates mentioned above so they may become self-reliant.read more...
- To undertake and implement development programmes in the fields of education, health, family welfare, agriculture and animal husbandry and cottage and village industries in collaboration with national and international donor agencies for the betterment of rural community.
- To act as service agency for the farming community by supplying agricultural implements, manure and fertilisers, cattle feed and such other inputs essential to accelerate the process of development in agriculture and other allied activities.
- To initiate, undertake and implement programmes, specific schemes and programme for vulnerable sections of the community such as children and women for holistic development of families.
- To educate the various sections of the community on their rights, duties and responsibilities in order to enhance their participation in nation building activities as responsible citizens
- To create awareness on better nutrition, better health practices, protection of environment in order to promote a physically and mentally healthy community.
- To organize community-based institutions like youth club, women club, self-help groups, and farmer's association in order to institutionalize local initiatives
- To impart training in farm and non-farm activities to different sections of the community for upgrading their skills and thereby improve their productivity.
- To recruit, train and employ personnel, extension workers, technicians and other community workers to carry out the various activities of the organisation.
Society has been carrying out its activities for the last several years in rural and urban area of Distt. Jaunpur Uttar Pradesh, Society was established with basic aim of providing social services to all community but particularly to women and youth so they many became self depend and stand on their own feet and became aware for health, family welfare and transmitted disease such as social services includes, Education, health awareness, Farmer Training & Income Generation Programme in Consumer AwarenessMission
In mission of society will have up-liftment of all community such as in the field of health, education, water Resource & Management, Women & Child Development & Rural development, Farmer Training & Income Generation Programme, Consumer Awareness, Agriculture, Sewing & Cutting
- Provision of agricultural inputs like seeds, fertilizers, etc.
- Provision of credit facilities for the purchase of plough bullocks and oil-engine.
- Arranging for marketing of agricultural produces at the right place and at the right time.
- Provision of agricultural equipments such as tractors, oil-engines, sprayers on hire basis.
- Provision of financial assistance for digging community well, which would enhance irrigation facilities to small and marginal farmers.
- Running two Mother and Child Care Centres, each catering to the needs of the tribal families.
- Organising mobile clinical service in Tribal Villages.>
- Conducting special camps on immunization.
- Organising free medical checkup on leprosy and malaria.
- Organising eye and dental camps at free of cost.
- Imparting health education to the school going children
- Running Balvadies for the tribal children.
- Running Elementary School, High School and Higher Secondary School for tribal children at free of cost.
- Running hostels for the school going tribal children.
- Running Special Residential School for Never Enrolled & Dropout Tribal Girls.