Formal & Non-Formal Education
- Running Balvadies for the tribal children.
- Running Elementary School, High School and Higher Secondary School for tribal children at free of cost.
- Running hostels for the school going tribal children.
- Running Special Residential School for Never Enrolled & Dropout Tribal Girls.
- Convening parent-teachers association meeting every month for strengthening the education of tribal children
- Meeting Tribal Parents in order to make close understanding between Teachers, Parents and Students on the way Village Visits.
- Creating awareness on civil rights and responsibilities
- Creating awareness on utilization of various Government welfare schemes
- Arranging exposure visits for tribal men and women to various Government institutions and departments such as agriculture, health, women development etc.